How To Do A Simple Pick 4 Flip Number Rundown
Following up on our How To Do A Simple Pick 3 Flip Number Rundown Tutorial here is a simple tutorial on how to perform the flip rundown for the Pick 4 lottery.
Follow these simple steps to find your next Pick 4 numbers.
1. Draw 2 four by four grids side by side.
2. Lookup the last 4 drawing result for the pick 4 lottery you want to do the rundown for.
3. Place these results into the grid on the left. The latest result goes on the top line. Place the other 3 results in order on the next 3 lines.
4. Use the following lookup chart to find the flip number for each number.
5. Fill in the right tic tac toe grid with the flip numbers.
6. Using the right hand grid, look for pick 4 numbers that look good to you. I like to use patterns like diagonals or top to bottom.
Good luck and look for more Pick 3 and Pick 4 lottery rundown instructions later.
Make sure you also check out The Number Vault. 10 Pages of Pick 3 and Pick 4 number predictions and systems.